Do you love being around children and making a positive change in their lives? Are you patient and energetic? Do you want to grow your Early Education professional career? Are you creative and have ideas that you want to implement in a childcare setting? Do you want to make a positive impact in the community? Are you passionate about preserving the environment? If you answered yes to above questions you will not find a better place to work than with Green Children’s House Montessori School.
See the benefits GCH and requirements for employment below:
- Competitive Salary based on experience, education and special talents
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Bonus incentives
- One on one childcare consultant to help build your career
- Discounts on conferences and education classes
- Low teacher student ratios
- Fun, innovative, passionate owners
- Discounts on childcare
Requirements for Lead Teachers
- CDA. AA or BS in Early Childhood Education
- One year experience working with children
- First Aid and CPR
- Broward County and FBI Background clearance
- Music and Art skills a plus
Requirements for Assistant Teachers
- 45 hours in childcare training, pursuing a CDA, CDA preferred.
- Prior experience working with children a plus.
- First Aid and CPR.
- Broward County and FBI Background clearance.
- Music and Art a plus.
Please apply, complete the GCH Employment Application and send your resume
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity. Positions are open to women and men.